Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Perspectives Weekly 03/07/08 Good News

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The iMega vs the Department of Justice verdict is in! What will it mean for UIGEA? Also Party Gaming’s CEO is stepping down, ReferBack gets an audit, and industry news from the US and Canada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TB_eoi4xho

Check out our new social networking site for gamblers.
    http://www.apcwinteractive.org

vladcizsol

Well Done J Todd!
    :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am so sick of Sen Kyle and those other clowns singing the organized crime song. If that were true these so called online gambling mobsters would’ve had these morons laying 6 foot under a long time ago.

Nice vid JT.

Anonymous
    Inactive

line20dance.gif Nice video and AWESOME news!! I am going to break out the wine after work today!! How awesome is the news on Referback, we all knew they soo rocked and now it is confirmed!:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi ya friends =0)

Ya, the ReferBack auidt was choice! I was telling Anthony (Auditor) that we had to do member audits, not just non-members. When he said he was gonna re-test ReferBack with user accounts from 2006, I was a bit nervous. A lot can happen in two years! But that s—t tracked! :hattip:

I know many don’t think the iMega case was a “win” but for me, it’s at LEAST a morale boost!

And as far as Sen Kyle goes… yea, would be nice if Rocky and Vinney took him for a ride in the Arizona desert! LOL! :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent video. To be honest, I haven’t had a chance to catch many of these, but I will now be watching regularly. Nice work!

Mark

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, Mark =0)

Good to know you’re out there watching, friend! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

J tood
    Great Vid ……I usually already know about the points you make in your videos (I am a news junky) But this weeks about iMega verdict I had no idea Great work :hattip:

Brad

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Brad! =0)

Yea, that news broke yesterday just before I filmed… Usually it’s the other way around: I film and THEN the major news breaks! LOL! :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent vid this week J

I’m doing the happy dance too!

:happydanc

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, Renee!

Good to know I’m not dancing alone! :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

More excellent work! Took me awhile to watch it all this time… kept getting interrupted. So, got up early, watched the FULL vid :) Quality work. (well, outside of the seizure-like dancing, anyway)

haha

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, K – DUB – YA…

But I have ONE challenge:

I dare ANY of you suckers to dance on a Video and post it!!!! LOL! :roflmao::roflmao::inlove:

Anonymous
    Inactive

OMG…. you did NOT just say that…

oh dear.. this could be bad…

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 156102 wrote:

OMG…. you did NOT just say that…

oh dear.. this could be bad…

All right Renee
    Go for it
    Double dare on this one :stirpot:
    Brad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)