Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payspark

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone received their May earnings via Payspark?

Brightshare pays like clockwork so i’m not worried – Just a bit curious. They are owed the day or two extra every once in a while if they need it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t either.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m really surprised to hear this….

I received PaySpark confirmation of payment two days ago.

If you haven’t received payment, pls email me at marciaa@brightshare.com and I’ll follow up with DataCash.

Thanks,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’m in waiting list

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi vd752,

I need more information in order to check – please email me at marciaa@brightshare.com

Thanks,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Given the questions regarding PaySpark payments not received this month, I asked DataCash to check into it. Following is their response:

“This is very unusual, I have checked my side and the payments were sent to Payspark. The best way this can be resolved is if the affiliate contact Payspark directly and provide them with their Payspark Account #. Payspark will be able to advise them whether these funds were transferred into their accounts.

I can try and do this on my side but I will only receive limited information and I may not be able to return a response as fast as it would for the affilaite to contact them directly.”

Because the problem with PaySpark seems to be so widespread, I have asked DataCash to check into it with PaySpark. But, please in the meantime, check with PaySpark directly as DataCash suggests. Maybe there has been some kind of delay entirely on their end which we were not informed about.

I’ll be posting updates here, but please feel free to get back to me if your payment still does not show up soon.

Thanks,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the update Marcia. Have ANY of your affiliates received a payment via Payspark (any confirmed)?

I still show no signs of the payment – I’ve contacted Payspark (who claim to have 24/7 customer service) but haven’t heard back from them.

Please keep us updated!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

I just received the following from DataCash:

“Unfortuantely Payspark do not provide us with confirmation numbers. Payspark only update us if a payout rejects. Once we send the batch payouts to Payspark, the amounts should reflect in the affiliates accounts. If an affiliate does dispute non receipt of the amount, the best way to follow up is for them to contact Payspark directly.”

Has anyone using PaySpark for their BrightShare payment actually received it in their PaySpark account? I’d like to know how wide-spread this problem is.

Thanks for your help,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Marcia,
    I still have not received payment to Payspark this month neither from Brightshare and G3.:Cry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the info.

I’m compiling a list and DataCash will look into each one individually.

So…..if you haven’t received PaySpark payment yet, pls let me know right away – either here or email me at marciaa@brightshare.com

Thanks,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Marcia,
    Any news on the Paysark issue? Still waiting for payments.
    Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all PaySpark affiliates,

Apparently there was an error in the processing of all the PaySpark payments this month. :Ohno:

We’ve asked that PaySpark be processed again, and this should be completed tomorrow (Thursday).

Hopefully you will see your PaySpark payments appearing in the next few days.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

I received it, thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Received it too. Thanks.:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

WOW – I’m so glad to hear you’re receiving your PaySpark payments.

In the end, it was quite quick – so to speak – once we figured out the problem – :blush: – yeah, never mind….sorry for the delay.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding,

Marcia

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)