Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

PayPal Limitations

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gamesdex

Hi,

Had some email today about a temporary limitation from PayPal. According to it I had to remove all references to it from a page of one of my sites on the advertising page, where I had expressed it as a viable option and provided quick purchase buttons.

Anyhow, is this standard. I was aware it doesn’t permit direct gambling, but didn’t know if would effect this.

Have you experienced similar things?

supervince

Congrats paypal just locked your account. I hope you didnt have too much money in there because you wont get it back for 6 months. Read more at paypalsucks.com

gamesdex

Not quite. I removed the reference and my account was back open within a couple hours. I just wanted to know if anyone had experienced something similar.

EzyRyder
    JohnV wrote:
    I just wanted to know if anyone had experienced something similar.

No I can’t say that I have John. They do a bit in the UK so I really don’t know how they can ask you to take the paypal term out or your pages…

Bit of a Joke really. But like the old addage… “he who pays says!”

Bingo Port Online

supervince

Oh you got lucky. They gave you a warning. They locked my account a while back for something stupid with no warning. I was a member for years and accepted thousands of payments. Then one day without warning they froze my account. They said I was advertising a get rich quick scheme. The funny thing is that my website said absolutely nothing about getting rich or made any ridiculous claims about earnings. I was running the site for many months with over 200 sales and not a single refund request so obviously the customers were satisfied with their purchase. They held on to my funds (about $3,000) for 6 months before I got it back. I think they were just trying to get interest on it. Oh well. I opened another account with a different bank account and I don’t use it for any of my websites. I use it mainly for making payments. I would look into other payment processors if I were you. There are a lot of them out there that are way better than paypal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They locked my account without explanation after I funded a debit card with it.

They have all the stuff they asked for and are not reopening the account so far. Been months.

I have been a great customer for some 6 years.

They have my money, too!

They suck!:shakebutt

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am based in South Africa , and although it states on their terms and conditions that South Africans cannot receive funds into their paypal card – I opened my account 6 years ago and had been receiving payments perfectly up until about a month ago , when out of the blue , they would not allow me to accept any payments anymore. No notice given , so I had to deny all the funds that had been paid to me.
    That was no fun – turning down money :Cry:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)