Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payouts like this . Common Pratice?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, just wondering if this is a common practice. If anyone has had this asked.

I submitted all of my bank act. info on the form in the cashier section while I requested a payout from Sportsbetting.com.

Today I got an email asking me for the same bank info, account #, swift code, address of bank, the branch, all the info you would hate to fall in the wrong hands.

My concern is not really with Sportsbetting, but rather someone trying to get my info.

If I didnt fill out the request completely, I would understand asking me to go back online and fill in the missing info, but I did just what they ask .

Any takes on this. I am being asked to submit the same info by replying to an email.

I just wanna make sure the wrong ppl dont get it. What do you all think?

Thanks,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bud,

After we placed the commissions in your players account, then you can have your money sent from there. They should only ask for your wire info once. However if you submitted your information through ER there is a chance they never received it as this feature is not 100% functional.

Always make sure when recieving emails from us/our brands to see it is from them in the header rather than someone spoofing the address to get your info. However should you give your bank info for people to send you a wire and it does get in the wrong hand you will not be burn’t as for people to hack your account need more information than just simple wire info.

Hope this helps and comforts you, and you should see your funds soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)