Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payments nowhere

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have gotten a few invoices in the past, 2009, that were never paid, said was sent to neteller that i havent had since 2006! And the last few months i get no invoices or returns on emails??

Are we rougue now??

jackybet

I hope this is not true.. Does anyone have a msn messenger contact there?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah its true, the more they owe the less i hear anything back.. I feel like im the twlilight zone here?

jackybet

Hey Chips, I send your concern to a few people over there.. Obviously this is not cool, how far behind are they? They can make excuses up for only so long until its obvious they are a scam. Maybe there is some misunderstanding?

Hi allfreechips,

AK has been in touch with us and we want to help. I will make sure that this issue you are having will be looked into. If you would like to send specific details to me via PM I can start to research this payment issue.

Please be in touch.

Robin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pm’d info 2 days ago no response yet..

GameFace

Hi Allfreechips

Sorry it took so long for us to respond to this thread.
    We have had public holidays today and yesterday and are back at work on Thursday.
    Robin is looking into the details and will get back to you tomorrow with an answer.

Thanks.

Marc

Anonymous
    Inactive

any updates on this?

jackybet

I sent them an email Chips.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thought I would have heard SOMTHING by now??

jackybet

Sorry to hear your back luck chips. Who is your worker for your package? Mark, Ilan, someone else?

I got a response from Marc today and he is working on getting things caught up and took care of. I think they legit.. We shall See I’m also waiting on a bank wire payout but it is not late. It’s been about 10 days since the request was put in.

Hi Chips,

I am looking into this for you. I had previously spoken with your Affiliate manager who told me this was being handled. I am sorry to see that it hasn’t been. I have contacted the finance department and I hope to have an answer for you very soon.

Best,
    Robin

jackybet

I finally got most of the payment it appears.

just $1035 short of what is owed.

Hi Chips,

I think I found the problem with why you have not received payment. I just sent you a PM that I need you to respond to so I can get this issue resolved. Please check your PMs.

Best,
    Robin

turboodds

Sorry to post in this thread – but maybe someone from Europartners can have a little bit of decency and reply to my thread posted.

Affiliates are sending deposits and they are not being tracked.

Why would you avoid them via email and forums?

Any chance I can have this sorted this year?

@EuroPartners_PR 220091 wrote:

Hi Chips,

I think I found the problem with why you have not received payment. I just sent you a PM that I need you to respond to so I can get this issue resolved. Please check your PMs.

Best,
    Robin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)