Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payments late? or has no one told the accounts department of T&C changes?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

With all the T&C changes (and changing back of most of them), there was one that was certainly changed for the better (although still short of what most programs out there offer) and that is bringing the payment dates forward (used to be by the 15th of each month). The relevant passage says:

11.4 ReferBack will process the Commission earned by the Affiliate in the previous calendar month by the tenth working day of the following month. ReferBack shall not be liable to the Affiliate in any manner whatsoever for late payments due to technical, third party or any other unforeseen events arising.

Just wondering if anyone at Referback has told the accounts department of these changes since it doesn’t look like we’ve been paid yet?… still a couple of hours left to meet it I guess, but it”s usually there by now if it was being paid today (appologies if I’m jumping ahead of myself here though, lol).

The last couple of months they’ve had technical problems and they’ve told us payments would be delayed a little, but this month things have gone relatively smooth… so what’s up – is the accounts department still working on the 15th? if so why? if not what’s happening?

Personally I don’t mind too much either way, but it would be nice to get a consistent message from Referback with all that has happened over the past few months – even though they’ve changed back most of the T&C’s for the better (which is certainly appreciated), there is certainly still some apprehension there with most affiliates I’d imagine. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi BonusTracker,

The 10th working day of October will be, Friday 14th and payments should be made by then.

Cheers,
    Wayne

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah ok, cheers – my appologies then Wayne, I’m too used to reading it in T&C’s as an actual date, lol ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bonus Tracker
    Notice that Wayne said “SHOULD” be paid by Friday and not they will be paid.There is a difference.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)