Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payments

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m waiting for May 09 and June 09 revenue from Will Hill on aff id 94747I

Can anyone here chase up, please?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Me too.
    They wrote……….

Affiliates will be paid by their chosen payment method before the 15th of every month.

However, they do not pay yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

22/June
    They paid……….via moneybookers.
    Delay of one week of the payment time limit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Update…. payment received.

Let’s hope future payments will be on time. As affiliates, we have LOADS of great programs to choose from and late payments are not going to encourage us to promote WH.

poker4u

Hello,
    In answer to your query, please note that we are taking care of this issue ASAP. Your patience Is appreciated.
    Thank you for your cooperation .

Last month i didnt recive paymenths for september. This month i recived paymenth ( 5 days to late ) in wrong (only 50%) and for just 1 of my 2 accounts. My manager dosent chat with me on MSN and he wants everything on mail! right now he is sick at home and i have to wait … i have to wait ….until he is better….yeah…is this a one man show company?:hattip:

Problem solved (for affutd) : they have send me wrong statement!

And my affiliate manger told me to forward all my issues from now on to customer service! This means he dosent want to be my manager anymore afther 2 jears!

I would like to advise affiliates to keep your eye’s on your statistics, sinds we life in a time of hard working, things may happen before you eyes has had a chance to see it!

MOTIVATION

GeoffreyMe

have they just moved to carryover ???

faststeady;212687 wrote:
    have they just moved to carryover ???

sinds they have moved from cpays to affutd, yes.

Buth have a look at the T&C you may request a no negatieve carryover, you will get 5% less commission, buth i give it a small chance they accept it.

poker4u

Hello gokjoy,

Your query has now been resolved and I hope that everything is understood and fixed. I appreciate your patience ,for any problems that you might have in the future , you are welcome to contact your Affiliates Manager or contact me directly at karin.kaufman@williamhill.com

If the problem is not solved to your satisfaction after this then please feel free to contact me.

Thank you
    Karin
    Affiliates United Coordinator

bplrep;212762 wrote:
    Hello gokjoy,

Your query has now been resolved and I hope that everything is understood and fixed. I appreciate your patience ,for any problems that you might have in the future , you are welcome to contact your Affiliates Manager or contact me directly at karin.kaufman@williamhill.com

If the problem is not solved to your satisfaction after this then please feel free to contact me.

Thank you
    Karin
    Affiliates United Coordinator

My manager is taking care now!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)