Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payments?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When can we expect our money?

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL when can we expect a reply from Gordon? :roflmao::wink-wink:roflmao:

I don’t even know how much I earned for June in the end (probably 0 now that I’ve posted the messages I have eh ;) )

Looking forward to a reply – (and if we’re taking bets on when) then I’ll go for Friday 13th hehe (oops not in my own forum making a contest am I 😮

Anonymous
    Inactive

i am really weary of this new program, because for the first time in 2 years, i have made A BIG ZERS for the past two months????

This can not be correct, and i have voiced this to gordon, but his stats show that i had one,….ONE…depositor for 20$ for the entire month of JUNE!!!!

and now, nothing!????

i am losing here, and its because something is not working correctly, not tracking or showingmy players deposits.

What can i do, to stress this and find out what i really made last month and this month???

thanks
    pat

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Triple777s 130797 wrote:

What can i do, to stress this and find out what i really made last month and this month???

thanks
    pat

Well.. we can keep on posting and posting here – I don’t know if Gordon is even visiting here. Usually my emails are ‘lost’ somewhere and whilst I have a couple of other ones he apparently does get – I’m thinking what’s the point of them being on CAP if they’re not dealing with issues raised – which are obviously the more important things as there’s many webmasters saying the same thing…

Patience running low…

They are already put down again on banner exposures at my sites because I can’t tell how they are performing – kinda important in measuring the worthwhile of showing them in the first place eh..

Gordon:
    PLEASE Bring Back Referspot at least whilst you get GrandPrive fixed ;) ;)

Cheers,
    Geno

Lenny

Hi Guys,

Payments have been staggered til this point but I am happy to announce all have been made successfully.

Regards,
    Gordon

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok – look forward to seeing how much it might be – I have no idea!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Was paid today via Eco, thanks Gordon:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

boo hoo hoo … where’s mine then (Neteller) ?

I’m off to cry to my mommy… :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got nothing either.

Then again who knows if I will since I can’t even view my stats anymore!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have not yet recieved either, however Gordon said they are staggered….so hopefully tomorrow.

The report I have success in viewing is the payment details report, regretfully I can not see June’s since last Friday, but July shows up fine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just heard this morning that snail mail was sent as I hadn’t updated my info in the new affiliate site, Thanks Gordon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If that’s even what happened in my case I will be so mad since I went through the run around the past two months before the new site opened up switching over my details. i cannot even find a place on the new affiliate site to even get my banking details changed!

frustrating!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I think it’s a lame excuse! I have email and phone that if there were a question I could have been easily contacted. I am not sure of the real reason, but not happy about this at all.

Lenny

Hi Cagney12,

Apologies for the confusion and subsequent delay. Thanks for the updated details. I have seen to it your commission has gone through as such.

Best Regards,
    Gordon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Gordon much appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)