Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payments

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi see others have already received payment just wondering when the others are going out

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys its the 15th – think i can get my cash

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are still waiting for a payment too….any updates?:omg:

vladcizsol

I am waiting too….

Send cabbage now please!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I need money before I start eating Professors cabbage, that is never a good thing believe me he likes his cabbage a lot and would not be pleased with me sneaking a few nibbles off his cabbage…:Cry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any day now –

Anonymous
    Inactive

hm, very strange, they always send me after 7th day of every month to my Moneybookers account. And I have never had problems with them.:plain:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone get an email response from them , as i send email and never a response . You know i dont really mind if sometimes a program pays a little late as long as they would just send an email and say payments will be made on so and so ..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I still haven’t been paid for April. Wrote to Shannon twice…no answer either time. Wrote to Nicole day before yesterday and she responded that Shannon was on a long weekend and would be back Tuesday. So here it is Tuesday…wrote to Shannon early this morning and haven’t heard from her as of yet. I don’t even know “how” I’m going to be paid. I was told it would be ACHed to the same place as March’s payment…but then I see that someone got paid via Activa card. I haven’t even received my Activa card. :huh2:

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it…LOL!

I hate being left hanging…no joke. It’s nearly the end of the month and Mainstreet is the last payment I am waiting on for April. Would love to know what’s up.

– Krypto

Anonymous
    Inactive

Shannon wrote back and explain the problem. I’ll quote directly from her email.

“We have been experiencing difficulties with the IPay system (the problem was on their end, not ours). To make a very long story short, they grew much faster than they were able to handle. This was largely due to the number of companies with US clients coming on board.

We patiently waited for the kinks to be worked out but unfortunately that took much, much longer we could have possibility anticipated. IPay have asked us to apologize to our clients on their behalf.”

“The Activa cards were issued only to the first 13 completed applications. We ran into many difficulties getting our questions answered by Activa as posed by both ourselves and on behalf of the affiliates. We placed this method on hold until we could get some communication going and problems dealt with. We will most likely resume sending the applications to Activa after a few more successful experiences. We will notify each affiliate if and when this takes place.”

ggsoftware

Hi everyone!

I apologize for not seeing this thread earlier!

Please continue to email Shannon Paul – affiliatepayments@mainstreetca.com for all payment questions. She is lady with all those answers!

vladcizsol

Thanks Nicole! :wavey:

I am contacting Shannon

Beyrak

Hello everyone! :wavey:

This is Shannon from Mainstreet affiliate payments.

I wanted thank you for all your comments – both good and not-so-good. They help to make our job better in servicing you. I have created a profile on here and will be checking in on the “Payments” post from here on. Please email me at affiliatepayments@mainstreetca.com for any questions and concerns. Please also add me to your safe list as there are still some affiliates that I have written to many times without a response back. It is my hopes that this forum will provide a link to find each other when email fails.

Thanks again – I look forward to working with you :hattip:
    Shannon

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)