Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payments….

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am also awaiting payment, Ora told me she would contact me soon when the payment would be sent. Still waiting….

Anonymous
    Inactive
    knowwhentohold wrote:
    I am also awaiting payment, Ora told me she would contact me soon when the payment would be sent. Still waiting….

Pm me your username and some info about the payment your still waiting for and i’ll get my rep to deal with this Sunday.

Honestly if it wasn’t for me having an excellent rep i wouldn’t still be promoting cpays, they need to sack some staff and bring in some dedicated people to help rebuild cpays reputation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cyclone,

Who’s your representative?

Greetings,
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

knowhentohold,

Your payment was processed today.

cagney12

I apologize for the delay. I believe that you will be contacted today by your account manager.

Please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with.

Best Regards,

Ora
    ora at cpays.com
    http://www.cpays.com

:capmiami:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes Ora, he has contacted me…..you can help….please send my payments due!

Anonymous
    Inactive

No payments, no further contact….you are unreal!
    See you all at CAC….

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am owed $981, but as the rest of you no response. Nobody can help. I did report a spammer earlier this month to them. Someone called Mark Morales was spamming me. I don’t know whether that has got anything to do with it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

cagney12

I understand that your account manager has already been in touch with you regarding your query.

bear

Can you please PM me your user name? It is not our policy in any way whatsoever to punish the affiliates that report spam activities. Once you provide the username I will be able to check the reason why your payment was delayed.

Best Regards,

Ora
    ora at cpays.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

cagney12

I understand that your account manager has already been in touch with you regarding your query.

Ora, theres no contact, one time he contacted, said he had to check with his manager and I have heard nothing further. I was away for a few days, will give it one now that I am home, after that I will take negative action. Why you people have negative posts here is not my doing as suggested by your manager, it is fault of your own for the way you handle business.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ora, correct me if I am wrong, but this is not communication or payment?
    This is the mail I received today from my so called manager:

Sent : Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:24 AM
    To :
    Subject : are you going to be online today ?

nothing else….. replied that yes I was there, I heard nothing from him, I im’d him, and he did not reply.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve heard nothing from them apart from to say that I will be paid, but that was days ago. Still nothing. How long does it take? Pathetic!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

bear,

Your payment is being processed and you will receive it in the next couple of days.

cagney12,

Your account manager will contact you today. I hope this will help resolve all the unsolved issues.

Best Regards,

Ora
    ora at cpays.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still nothing. No contact, no money. This lot are pathetic. How long does it take to pay to NETeller. I contacted Iris Toledano and even she says that my payment is on it’s way, but either the Carrier Pigeon was shot down or the Stagecoach was robbed, I don’t know which, but it’s a very poor show.

They’re getting on my nerves a bit now.

GET IT SORTED CPays.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey bear,

I pmed them about your problem but as you´ve probably realised by now their response can be pretty slow. At least I can say that the player who complained on my blog finally received his money.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did speak with my account manager at last, I believe we made an agreement that works for both of us, but have yet to receive payment either.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)