Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payment shorted

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you check and see why I was shorted on my affiliate payment for mathewmahoney@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Matt

Lenny

Hi Matt,

Due to operational reasons, to pay all commissions for ReferSpot up to 31 May 2007(Grand Prive Affiliates migration 1 June 2007), you were paid the correct amount & in full. This may not necessarily correspond in reporting terms of a full month i.e. 1 – 30 April, 1 – 31 May. You will notice you were paid a little more than was due for April and a little less than was due for a full May, but if you take the sum of April + May its all square. Feel free to PM me for the actual figures.

If there’s anyone else who has a similar query, please also feel free to check in with me.

Regards,
    Gordon

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t understand.

How would you be able to forsee that a month in advance if you paid me more the first month and less the next?? I know you didn’t overpay me by $100

Lenny

Hi Matt,

It believe it may appear so, I assure you that all is paid now in full. I do apologise for the confusion. I have PM’d you more details which should provide clarity.

Regards,
    Gordon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)