Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payment overdue

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

ive been patient, now where is my payment ?

You tell me its due to moneybookers but im set to bank wire.

Why should I have to ask every month to get paid what im due?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same goes here. I already took them down after feeling like I was being jerked around with my payments a few months back. As a matter of fact I am waiting for Jan on, and keep getting the run around from Roy and company. I don’t know what it is with these playtech programs, I hardly trust any of them to follow through with anything which is fine, they are missing the boat. Glad I found out what to expect early on with this joint, I kinda feel like I saved money lmao.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So, its cool that certified programs arent paying affiliates?

What gives here?

Anonymous
    Inactive

its now been two weeks since i inquired as to why my payment was not sent directly to me.

Avoid this program. All i hear is noise, no cheddar.

First i was told it was due to processors problems, then i reminded him i have direct to bank (oops, guess that story wont hold) now supposedly the transfer was done a week ago????

Cant even provide me the tracking or MY bank transfer info to validate the claim of payment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This group is rogue big time in my book. They have done nothing but lie to me for the past 3 months. I also saw Roy viewing this thread the day it was started, so their intentions are pretty clear when they are ignoring unpaid affiliates like the plague. Damn losers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Holis? Did your problem get solved?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes.

Thanks for the help Roy!

I requsted that this be removed but i guess that didnt go thru..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am not paid so no, it doesn’t need to be removed.

So your going to continue to ignore me hey Roy? Paying one affiliate that you owe while you completely ignore me, nice. What, am I suppose to praise you for lying to me for 3+ months? I tried the (more with honey) approach for a long 3 months and it was the same garbage, so if you think because I got loud in a thread that this gives you the license to withhold my earnings, your wrong. I have about 15 emails from you with all kinds of excuses and I was nothing but pleasant and understanding, so yea I got fed up, but your still going to pay me what you owe, I am not going away.

@Holis 161984 wrote:

I requsted that this be removed but i guess that didnt go thru..

Anonymous
    Inactive

we have now received our payment…

frustation levels build when affiliate programs don’t seem to have automated payments being issued.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just noticed this threat.. I got a payment for almost $100 that’s not been processed for some time.. Now I didn’t go after this yet, but I’d love to see this paid..

nikkib20

@Holis 161217 wrote:

So, its cool that certified programs arent paying affiliates?

What gives here?

As a newbie, I gather that certified programs once given are not reviewed for compliance… or correct me if I am wrong. Are there levels of compliance, such as 1. Paying on time, 2. Response to inquires in timely manner… etc. Is it may be too easy for any program to get certified then fall apart in their commitments?

Lucretia

April payment received today (Neteller) .

Sent the request yesterday to finance at red hot revenue dot com

Thanks for that, but I do not want to chase my money owed all the time.

Rick

nikkib20

@Inspiration 162771 wrote:

April payment received today (Neteller) .

Sent the request yesterday to finance at red hot revenue dot com

Thanks for that, but I do not want to chase my money owed all the time.

Rick

Nice to hear ONE affiliate getting paid… still waiting for mine. Chasing for payment seems to be the norm these days. Some know the value of affiliates, some do not.

nikkib20

@Chipeez 162578 wrote:

Just noticed this threat.. I got a payment for almost $100 that’s not been processed for some time.. Now I didn’t go after this yet, but I’d love to see this paid..

I have not gotten paid for April so if you are looking for May, good luck!

grinstain

I’m pretty gutted i came across this thread as i hoped it was only me and a solution would be found shortly.

This just makes it seem more likely that i won’t get paid the $7500 i am still owed. Same story, promise after promise, moneybookers then bank wire. Bankwires never turn up or have been refused by my bank? (not likely)

More money and hard work wasted!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)