Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payment Options

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Timbo

Hey Ben,

I’ll have a made up payment made after the normal Jan Affiliate Payments are made.

Cheers
    Rakesh

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any idea when January payments will be made? I thought they were going to be made a couple of days pat the 15th, but I haven’t received anything yet.

Timbo

Hi Paul,

Apologies for the lateness of this months affiliate payment.

Affiliate payments were supposed to be made around the 15th of the month, which also coincided with the launch of EcoCard. Affiliates asked if they could have their affiliate payments paid to their EcoCard account.

Although soon after we realised we had a slight problem – our EcoCard Account had funds, but the funds would have been dangerously low had we used it to pay affiliates and players.

We have wired money into our EcoCard account and are waiting to hear back from EcoCard on the status of the wire. Once the wire has been processed into our account we will process the payments.

The wire acknowledgment and affiliate payment should be processed early next week.

We’ll continue to keep the players playing; we’re launching a Monday promo, 100% up to $250 for all players.

Again apologies for the late affiliate payment.

Regards
    Rakesh

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rakesh,

Someone posted in the other forum that ePassporte is no longer accepting US players/webmasters.

Went to site to learn what I could but there is nothing posted.

I understand that eWalletXpress is still viable – although I don’t know how withdrawals are handled.

ntaus

affiliategod

It’s the last day of February. I have February’s bills still sitting here and March’s bills are starting to come in. Is there any good news regarding January payments?

Anonymous
    Inactive

January payment? user name bonusrating

affiliategod

vd752 ,

I have found that you can request payment till the cows come home. Ya might get a “moo” and get it into “processing” but…it will sit there from thereonin.
    Processing since Friday? Ok, so, weekends off. Partytime’s over. Back to business.

May I PLEASE have my JANUARY pay??!! It’s March already! You don’t answer emails. Don’t really want to talk to ya..just want my PAY!!

*Edited to add, January.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)