Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payment not received again

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Without anyone notifying me about their cashout process where you manually request for a payment, I submitted their “old” invoice for May’s commission on 6/1. Then after not receiving the payment and learning about their new method, I then submitted a withdrawal request on 6/20. And this morning I got a reply from their affiliate department stating that the cutoff date was the 10th, and that my commissions won’t be sent until next month.

Anyone else experience this problem?

wmgendalf

Hi,

We introduced the new cashier system at the beginning of the month and emailed all affiliates who were due a payment when it was introduced and explained how they could cash out their affiliate commissions. I apologize if you did not receive this email and if you send me your User ID and email address I’ll check that we have an up to date email address for you.

Let me know if you need anything else or if you have any problems with the cashier this month.

Kind regards,

Alison

Anonymous
    Inactive

I never received the email, but you could always pay me for the bounced check… that would be nice. Cost me some good many (as you know from the emails we sent back and forth).

wmgendalf

Hi,

I have never received any emails regarding a bounced cheque.

Please can you email me (alison.batchelor@petfre.gi) your Betfred affiliate User ID and the details and I’ll have a look in to it for you?

Many thanks,

Alison

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Alison-BetFred 167424 wrote:

Hi,

I have never received any emails regarding a bounced cheque.

Please can you email me (alison.batchelor@petfre.gi) your Betfred affiliate User ID and the details and I’ll have a look in to it for you?

Many thanks,

Alison

You are right, my apologies. It was Campbell who I had talked to, but it was never resolved. I will forward to you the last email and you can follow her trail from there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)