Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payment Issues

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have this nice chunk of coin sitting in my account with no apparent way of getting it out, none of the normal options are offered, ie, check, moneybookers, click2pay

Can somebody get in touch with me please regarding setting up a payment option

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick777 we have many other normal options too, please email me your user name I’ll help you to update your payment option.
    Cheers, M:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone else still waiting on September payment?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, besides few bank wires options all other method were fully paid,
    if you didn’t get an email from me, and your option is not a bank wire, please email me immediatley so I can check it out. M

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is a bank wire I’m waiting on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok then, so only few left on bank wires, I emailed you on behlaf of accounting, it should be at your account in the next few days. M:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

It hasn’t been checked in the ‘show payment history’ screen yet…

Anonymous
    Inactive

checked with accounting, all were processed I’ll see why it wasn’t ticked as paid on your history payment. MM

Anonymous
    Inactive

MissM

I have emailed you and I have email support and no answer! In the payment history it said that I was paid for September, but I have not received any payment. Please respond.

Anonymous
    Inactive

didn’t get your email.. pls PM me here so I’ll know your details and that I can check your payment history. M

Anonymous
    Inactive

@MissM 143846 wrote:

Nick777 we have many other normal options too, please email me your user name I’ll help you to update your payment option.
    Cheers, M:)

Hi Malci,
    Can U PM me the other payment options please. We might find something other than wire.
    Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)