Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payment Due since August , will I ever see it????

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Never pushed RG hard, but money earned is money earned. The amount may be small but its the principle .Tried handling this Via PM’s but no payment yet, so heres my PM log. Another month is about pass and still trying to get a measly 60.00, are they in trouble???? This contacting stated SEPTEMBER 19Th now here we are December 10TH…

Re: payment methods 11-13-2007
    08:07 PM MissM
    sure thing, thanks, taking care of. M

Quote:
    Originally Posted by belgamo
    This is what is still missing.

Payment History – ExpandCompact Process Date Amount Paid Notes
    August 1, 2007, 12:00 am $60.71 an attempt to send to Neteller had failed please contact manager at malci@revenuegiants.com
    Total $60.71

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MissM
    sure thing got your acc details, will be update on your acc. any money pending there will send to you by the end of this month.
    cheers, Malci

Quote:
    Hi, Could you please update them. Here are my QT deatils
    account name -XXXXXX
    account number – XXXXXXXXX

Thanks tony

Quote:
    hi belgamo,

Please kindly update your affiliate accounton the revenue giants to Quick Tender, under “update details” if somehow you cannot do it, let me know your acc number I’ll do it for you.

which link is bad?

cheers,
    Malci

Quote:
    Affiliate -belgamo

Link in your PM is bad,

Hi, I see an attempt was made to send me 60.00 in august. i need to update my method.
    I have quicktender, payspark and ewalletexprees available.

thanks belgamo

09-19-2007 Re: payment methods
    07:34 PM MissM
    Quote:
    Hi,

are you our affiliate? what is your user name?
    we have several options, you can see the list on our recent NL release: http://www.revenuegiants.com/newslet…7_1/index.html

Cheers, Malci

Quote:
    What methods are available for USA affiliates? thanks belgamo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Recieved, appears to have been an accounting department screw up. Thanks MISSM, belgamo

Anonymous
    Inactive

10 days delay and you post this.. I really don’t think it is fair, espacially that I personally appologized and took the blame on me nor saying accounting screw up plus added 10% on your earning to add to my appology.
    MM

Anonymous
    Inactive

@MissM 147706 wrote:

10 days delay and you post this.. I really don’t think it is fair, espacially that I personally appologized and took the blame on me nor saying accounting screw up plus added 10% on your earning to add to my appology.
    MM

Lets see, 10 days, no incorrect , this PM was sent to me SEPTEMBER 25TH , saying by the end of the month, not NOVEMBER , but SEPTEMBER . 9-25 is september isn’t it? So I would assume that meant by the end of SEPTEMBER, not NOVEMBER. I did not want to put this out in the open, but I feel I am being tarnished. I will let the Pm below back me up.

09-25-2007, 10:44 PM
    MissM
    Certified Affiliate Program Manager – Revenue Giants Join Date: Jan 2006
    Diggs: 0

Re: payment methods

sure thing got your acc details, will be update on your acc. any money pending there will send to you by the end of this month.
    cheers, Malci

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok, you are right, not end of Nov, but the follow up PM you sent me was this month so I assumed you were talking about Nov.

As much as I want I cannot check this forum all the time so a quick follow up via email would have solved it a while ago.

It is also not correct to write you are waiting since Aug, as you only updated your new payment option in the end of Sep.

Regards, MM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)