Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payment date?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi IOG,

Can you please advise when I will be paid by IOG into my Party Cashier.

This seems to vary from month-to-month.. recently I was told ‘last week’…

I believed that everything was to be better now that everything was now integrated into the new AffClub.Com site – last month it was really quick – I thought things were improving – now we’re already back to well over 19th of the month (IOG’s prior terms).

From the AffClub.Com website .. I quote..
    “Fast and reliable cash and commission payments.” … although no-where does it say on the new site when payments will be made….. makes me wonder…

I’ve sent an email to affiliate manager today – just posting here and wonder if anyone else is having delays? Have always had delays?

Sorry for feeling the need to post YET AGAIN.. but I’m just getting SO VERY TIRED of having to chase money earned from IOG – unlike most other affiliate programs which do have “Fast and reliable cash and commission payments”…

Thanks
    Geno/CC

sipher

I haven’t seen my June comission either. If Affclub/IOG wants to be taken seriously they need to pull their act together..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree, I can’t even get a simple yes or no as to whether they ever plan on turning my account back on.

Rick
    Universal4

Anonymous
    Inactive

..not to talk about the commisions they owe us. Actually I do not believe this is a honest group. There´s no interest to solve problems or to pay affiliates..they prefer to keep the commisions for their own pockets.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

Sorry for the delay regarding payments these should be in your accounts over the next few days.

If you have any further quires concerning payments please get in touch with payments@affclub.com.

Regards
    Elliott
    Aff Club

sipher

My comission has been transfered to my Party Cashier. Thanks Elliot!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pleased to hear that you have yours bahh – just checked mine and well nada yet but hopefully ‘over the next few days’ lol…

Hopefully they will get to the point of being consistent, or at least advising us in advance when things aren’t being done by the terms (19th was the terms I originally signed up to)..

It’s nice to hear yours was paid – hopefully mine is on its way (or perhaps put to the back of the queue for “stirring up” on CAP eh! lol)..

Cheers for letting us know ;)
    Geno/CC

sipher

Well, the comission is in my PP Cashier. However I cant get access to my account because I dont know the password and I cant get it from Party Partners… Ive mailed payment@affclub.com so we will see how long it will take for them to resolve the issue. I will keep you guys updated.. :rasta:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got mine too now (thanks).

bahh, I remember a few months ago I went through a few weeks getting my Party Cashier thing sorted – I don’t think the auto-email when resetting a password ever worked. In the end Elliot advised me to contact my affiliate manager at Party Gaming (he put me in touch) and the Party Affiliate person got it sorted – so you might be best off trying that avenue.

Good luck for others in getting your commissions :)

Cheers,
    Geno/CC

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got mine, but why I need to cover with my IOG earnings a negative
    balance over 3k from party gaming (from last year)?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t advertised Party Partners, infact had to open an account to integrate IOG, which I had earnings previous and have disappeared. I know Elliot will find them, but I don’t have a clue where to look for them and I do not know the minimum payout now? Maybe I don’t have enough yet, unless IOG pays interest … :tongue:

sipher

I got a reply from my mail I sent last night. Thats positive!! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

congrats bahh..I´m still getting no responses. Seems nobody likes me to log into my party poartner cashier account…

sipher

To what adress did you email?

@Vegasguy 132448 wrote:

congrats bahh..I´m still getting no responses. Seems nobody likes me to log into my party poartner cashier account…

Anonymous
    Inactive

to affiliate@affclub.com, payments@affclub.com and PM to Elliot. Also i tried the webform at party partners.:flush:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)