Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payment

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    ginoman

Dear Affiliates,

In case your are not aware, we now have a cashier function which makes it easier for you to get paid.
    Simply login to your account, click CASHIER and enter your payment details in the Modify Account section.
    There is not more to it than that. If there is anything you need to know just ask and I will reply promptly in this thread.

Thanks,
    Chris Vaughan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats great! Personally I don’t like this statements bullshit :D

Ty, Alex.

ginoman

Thanks Alex. I am a little confused as to your reply to be honest. The post was simply to inform any customers that did not know that there is a Cashier function. If you could clarify what ******** there is in the message it would be appreciated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Chris, I simply don’t like to print, sign, then fax the statements when working with playtech. Now you enabled the Cashier function, I think that’s nice.

ginoman

Sorry Alex, it read as if you meant my statement (i.e post). I understand now and apologise for the misunderstanding. Lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ops, Chris.. sorry, I meant invoices LOL My fault…. :hattip:

wmgendalf

Hi All,

Just to let you know that we will be processing payments on Friday morning so you have until then to request your cashout through the affiliate cashier. :)

Any questions please email affiliates@betfred.com if you need any help.

Alison

Betfred Affiliate Manager

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Alison,

Do you know when draft payments should roughly arrive in the UK?

Thanks

wmgendalf

Hi John,

The draft payments were posted last Wed so it should arrive soon. It has been posted from Gibraltar though so it may take a little longer. If you haven’t received it by the end of the week can you let me know so I can chase it up for you?

Thanks,

Alison

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Alison,

That’s great, thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Chris
    How long does it take to process the payments once they have been requested in the cashier section, as I requested mine about a week ago and it has still not been processed.
    I sent an email to support and received no response

wmgendalf

Hi,

Sorry you have not received a reply from Support. When did you send your email? Also, what payment method did you request? Wire transfers take around 3 working days to reach your account if you live in the UK and around 5 working days if you are anywhere outside of the UK. Bankers drafts we can’t give a timeframe for as it depends where you are located and how fast the post is. NETeller, NETeller 1-PAY, Moneybookers and Paypal are all instant.

Can you send me your username and I will check your payment details?

Kind regards,

Alison

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Alison
    My user name is Topboss
    The payment method was neteller
    The email was sent to affiliates@betfred.com

wmgendalf

Hi Heather,

The reason you haven’t been paid yet is because you submitted your payment request after the cut off date which is the 10th of each payment. The payment you requested will be included in next month’s payment run.

We approve affiliate earnings at the beginning of each month and the cut off date to request a payment is the 10th of each month. We then aim to pay all our affiliates by the 15th. You requested your payment on the 12th August which means you just missed the cut off date.

I hope this clarifies everything and if you need anything else please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Alison

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Alison
    Unfortunately this is my first time requesting a payment from Betfred so I was unfamiliar with the system, and was unawre that it had to be submitted by a certain date.
    At least now – others won’t make the same mistake as me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)