Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Paying 8 Places on The Open!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Provo13

Hi folks,

Boylesports have come up with a World Exclusive Offer for The Open Golf Championships.

We are paying out 8 places, ¼ the odds for the tournament. This fantastic offer runs between 8am today until 12 Midnight on Wednesday 15th July.

Creatives are available when you login to your Affiliate Account. If you wish to join the Boylesports Affiliate Programme click here.

All the best,

Raymond
    Affiliate Manager
    rdoyle@boylesports.com
    Boylesports

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just placed my bets. Fisher is my sensible one, Jiminez my outside chance…not that he’s very good on Links but e/w 1-8 1/4 odds at 128-1 isn’t too shabby :)

Cherry

In future when you are sending these promotions by email remember to use BCC (tell evan what is it :) . Got nice list of 1067 affiliate email addresses, and although we have had fun in replying these emails, I would think that most of users in the list does not want to share their email address :tongue:

MarbleBar

Hi jarimh, Apologies about not BCC the promotional mail that went out last week I agree it was a silly mistake an my part and actions have been taken internally so that it wont happen again.

Sorry Again,
    Evan

Marketing Exec
    Boylesports.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)