Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

PartyPoker is Crap..

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi ya all!

I just felt I had to tell you a bit about my recent experiense with Partypoker and boy it´s not very good.

I started to promote them say over 4 months ago and at first I got 6players(no deposits) after that there has not been anything happening for 3months!!

Now at the sametime I have promoted referbacks poker and gotten a few players – for example this month I have gotten 3 real players and the PartyPoker has gotten the most exposure.

I probably dont have to tell you they are GONE and will never get back to my sites – F***ing crooks

So that´s just my 2 cents worth :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t mince words, Mike. Tell us how you really feel.

😎

Anonymous
    Inactive

Originally posted by Randy
    Don’t mince words, Mike. Tell us how you really feel.

😎

… LMAO :D :D :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Iglobalmedia used to be one of the top scams years ago.

:rolleyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Originally posted by aleph
    Iglobalmedia used to be one of the top scams years ago.

:rolleyes:

Might be that the old habits die hard… maybe they serve the better affiliates right and test the smaller ones as if they dont notice anything…

It´s hard to prove anything in this business, but the numbers tell their own story and I did do a test on my computer by downloading the software and registering – that did not show on the stats either, but I had done this at the beginning as well so although I had erased all the files from my computer long ago I dont know if they still have some tracker on my computer, but I did register as new so shouldn´t that have been shown on stats – I think so. The fact that I had immediatly 6 players in a month or so and after that nothing in over 3months tells me something as well… and the traffic has not changed in any way plus the other programs bring real players so good rittens – I say.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)