Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Party with CanAffco at The Dam

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

canamasterdamCOULDBEcopy.jpg

* Actual Invites will be sent out to Affiliates who meet all of the following requirements.*

1. Have registered an Affiliate account on either Reefer Poker, Dublin Bet or Blackjack.com.

2. Host an active functioning banner to the Merchant you registered with.

3. Be in Amsterdam, and schedule a meeting with a CanAffco Affiliate Manager.

You can contact any CanAffco Affiliate Manager to set up your meeting with one of the affiliate managers that will be in Amsterdam.

Upon completing these requirements you will be issued an actual invitation for you and your guest.

*This is an exclusive party for Affiliates, and these invitations will go FAST.

Benefits of this Exclusive Event:

*Free Entry
    *Free Drinks
    *Free Food
    *Free Gifts
    *Free Goodies

*Great opportunity to meet the merchants, the CanAffco team, and to network with other affiliates.

Please email Michelle@CanAffco.com with your RSVP, or to request any additional information on this event.

compiit

Thanks for the Post Mo.
    I can’t wait for this party and to meet everyone in “The Dam”. If anyone has any questions, need directions or anything please feel free to send me a Private message, or email me. This will be a great party and fun for all. :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)