Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Party Poker reducing our commisions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry for the double post. However, I feel that this is very important and needs to be in this section for all affiliates to discuss. For those who promote Party Poker, have you noticed that your commisions have been reduced to 15%. According to a fellow affiliate who sent Party an email, the reduction is for processing fees. Here’s the email posted on another forum:

Hi

With regard to your e-mail, we would like to inform you that management has introduced a 5% deduction from the gross revenue as the processing charges. This is the reason you see your accruals on a net 15% of MGR.

If you have further questions and/or concerns, we will be glad to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Affiliate Accounts Team
    PartyPoker.com

I am outraged that they pulled this stunt and hoping that we wouldn’t notice. I have sent Party Poker an email. If this turns out to be true, all my traffic is going to Empire Poker!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m showing the correct commission percentage on my stats page, and I’ve received no written notification from Party Poker regarding a change in their payment plan. I’m sure that someone from PartyGaming will have a response here soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I received a similar reply, but am not sure what it means. I wrote back to PartyPoker asking what the payout is on a hypothetical MGR of $12,000. Normally it would be 25% of $12,000 = $3,000.

If it’s going to be 20% (instead of 25%) of $12,000, that makes it $2,400! Alternatively, if they’re going to make it 25%*$12,000*0.95, then that makes it $2,850.

In either case, though, this 5% begs “why”? They’re already making 75%+ of the revenues, and be able to take their costs from that share. If the rev-share was 75% for us, and 25% for them, then that would be a lot different.

In a highly competitive market, they’d be motivating people to move their valuable traffic elsewhere.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Empire and/or Eurobet

Anonymous
    Inactive

In checking the stats today, the percentage is back to 20%. Both for yesterday and for the last week and month.

Anonymous

Hello Empire and/or Eurobet

I don’t know about Eurobet but I think jumping from PP to Empire is like trading for the same model of car, only getting one ten years older.

I never did anything with Empire, though admittedly I didn’t give them much of a chance because someone who I respected had said they didn’t make any money with empire.

Can’t even remember who it was that told me that now.

I’d be interested to hear what others have to say about empire.

But not interested enough to actually trade links at this point.

That said, yes this is most distressing if its true

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like things have been corrected, whew.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)