Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Partnerlogic sees the light!!!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Good decision Mark, Partnerlogic will be stronger in the long run because of this.

brian

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yesterday they had us bent over, today they state they withdrew and tomorrow were going to pat them on the back and give them a certified label?

affiliates are our blood” – if that were true why did they so blatantly slit their wrist?

I stated the other day forgiveness is a wonderful thing, but I also stated the renewed trust was something that needed to be earned and that doesn’t take place overnight!

I think its great that these programs are “seeing the light” but I think we need to proceed with caution. Forgive, but never forget! :blahblah:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hats off Partnerlogic, excellent move and very much appreciated :colgate:

Anonymous
    Inactive

well done partner logic – not for ripping us off and cheating us but upon realising you were ripping us off and cheating us you decided to sort the mess out – and Im sure given a year or two you will be or maybe forgiven for trying to steal from your affiliates now that you have reversed your earlier descision

Anonymous
    Inactive

Come on referback you should also se the light

I think we should all support the programs that have finely reversed their predatory terms and conditions.
    If we dont then what the point for programs make changes back.
    We all make mistakes and the most importen is the programs correct the mistakes back and dont do it again.
    Now we know if we webmasters go together we are very strong.

Referback wake up!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Axl –

The simple reason is that it took a few unusual situations, as well as better examples of what was happening, in order for them to realize that this was not beneficial. Some things just aren’t readily obvious.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is obviously a positive step and Partnerlogic should be applauded for the admission they make in their email.

However, i for one am looking to rebuild trust. How stupid are we gonna look if we jump up and down, put these programs back on our sites only for them to pull the stunt again more subtly at a later date? Don’t you think we should be looking for a statement that future T&C changes will NOT be applied retroactively?

That’s certainly what I’m looking for. Once bitten…!

Cheers

Simmo!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Simmo! wrote:
    This is obviously a positive step and Partnerlogic should be applauded for the admission they make in their email.

However, i for one am looking to rebuild trust. How stupid are we gonna look if we jump up and down, put these programs back on our sites only for them to pull the stunt again more subtly at a later date? Don’t you think we should be looking for a statement that future T&C changes will NOT be applied retroactively?

That’s certainly what I’m looking for. Once bitten…!

Cheers

Simmo!

I agree Simmo. These programs have got a lot to do to make up and restore the trust lost..

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Simmo! wrote:
    Don’t you think we should be looking for a statement that future T&C changes will NOT be applied retroactively?

I agree, especially since they said this…

Such a change is permitted in accordance with our terms and conditions.

This is still a big step in the right direction. Happy to hear it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is great news Partnerlogic!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Awesome news. Who else seen the light? :wavey:
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)