Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

paid!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Payments have been made, and by the projections based on the amounts going out there are going to be some very happy webmasters come September, and plenty of drinks to be had in Vegas :happydanc

Well done to everyone, and the $150 guarantee has worked exactly how it was intended. The webmasters who had their earnings reduced through big wins still earned a $150 minimum – I feel like :noel:

This month is going superb, and now that the first payment run is over I am concentrating on getting new games banners and making the inside of G3 function better through more reporting functionality – and the change details pages, marketing materials etc…

Have a super weekend!

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you jon

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a question please,

I ended up in the Minus for july, and i don’t understand what the 150$ gaureente was about, but was i supposed to recieve this??

please straighten me out on this subject. thanks

id..giggles7p

Anonymous

The essence of the $150 guarantee is to protect against jackpots and big wins and still reward affiliates for the work done…

The qualifying criteria, at the moment, is three new accounts that purchase and wager $75. Should your earnings be lower than $150 we will increase them to $150.

Should your earnings be lower than $150 and you have not qualified then you only receive the amount earned, if above $100, otherwise carried forward.

It works really well as we paid out to many affiliates protecting them and rewarding you for your efforts – how it should be done :) even after the first week in operation…

Even if you are negative and qualified you still get the $150…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)