Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Paddy’s Bestest Affiliate Video Ever!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@slambert 189536 wrote:

Boys, there are many things you don’t know about me:angel:

I just counted up and figured out at least 69 things I know about you!

wtgbingo

LOL!! I’m going to end this now before it gets messy. I was in that video to pay for college….what else was I supposed to do ;-)

meemee
    slambert;189350 wrote:
    Poor Mick, being the only bloke on our affilate team he has to put up with alot!! We’re not exactly quiet and reserved ladies ;-)

I’m the only bloke in the totesport affiliate program as well so I feel Mick’s pain.

Another good effort, although my thunder may have been stolen on the survey front as I’m putting the finishing touches to mine. I can see I’m going to have to up the ante and give away some magic beans in the prize draw.

WD PP

wtgbingo

oh no Russ!!! we just sent out our survey today!! but you can steal our questions or more likely learn what NOT to do in an affiliate survey ;-)

meemee

That’s alright Siobhan, this isn’t my first time, as Martyn will testify :sarcasm:

What would be helpful though is if you have any tips for affiliate managers, that would be very helpful indeed :wink-wink

wtgbingo

Ah Rupert, my tips for affiliate managers would be

if in doubt get your baps out!:tongue:

wtgbingo

it always works for me!

meemee

It’s very good advice and i’d imagine holds you in good stead in all sorts of scenarios.

Zlzmbmax

We’ll all bear that in mind then, Slam….

If ever we get stuck with something, we’ll just get your baps out. Brilliant.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That was hilarious! I am liking this sort of affiliate update :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@russell@totesport 189557 wrote:

That’s alright Siobhan, this isn’t my first time, as Martyn will testify :sarcasm:

What would be helpful though is if you have any tips for affiliate managers, that would be very helpful indeed :wink-wink

Siobhan? Schoolboy Russ, see this is what happens when you leave a conference after 1 day!

And yes, Russell has done these surveys before and it was rubbish!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)