Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Other Forms of Promotion

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just signed up with PartyPoker and had a quesiton.

They have a section in the Affiliate information about burning CDs and distributing them as a promotional items.

So does that mean I can burn the install program to a CD and them hand them out?

Is that legal??… Im in the US and I am not sure what the laws are regarding this. If I hand someone a CD and they sign up then lose 10K dollars…can they sue me??:confused:

I dont see anyone pushing the CDs at the Jiffy Lube so what exactly are you supposed to do with the CDs.

Also the Affiliate agreement (section 3.3) says this

“However, CDs and other customized promotional materials provided to you will be AT COST and deducted from Affiliate Fees payable to you.”

if they say I can download and burn my own CDs then what is this “AT COST” line.

Maybe they mean if they make the CD and then mail to you the affiliate, that thier cost will come out of your account.

Anyone done this?

vladcizsol

Hello Slim and welcome to CAP :wavey:

The CD download is free for affiliates and you are encouraged to give them away. This is a marketing tool provided by iGlobalMedia as an added value for their affiliates.

The clause you are reading would apply if you requested that iGlobalMedia burn CDs for You or asked for other promotional hand outs they may have available. There is no charge if you provide the CDs and make the copies.

Hope this helps and good luck!
    :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Slim,

Welcome to PartyPoker.com.

Prof has accurately answered your query. I hope it clarifies your doubt regarding the CDs.

Good Luck!

Thanks Professor. :bigsmile:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)