Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Ontario, Canada To legalize Online Gambling by the end of 2012

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bosshoggs

This is kind of a big deal for affiliates with CA traffic. By the end of 2012, the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp. (OLG) is set to allow residents to purchase lottery tickets via the internet while also playing a variety of games.

All of the details are here: Ontario vs. the Rest of Canada

Who’s ready to tap into the CA market? IMO if Ontario tests this out and succeeds, others will follow…

Anonymous
    Inactive

@JillO 235783 wrote:

This is kind of a big deal for affiliates with CA traffic. By the end of 2012, the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp. (OLG) is set to allow residents to purchase lottery tickets via the internet while also playing a variety of games.

All of the details are here: Ontario vs. the Rest of Canada

Who’s ready to tap into the CA market? IMO if Ontario tests this out and succeeds, others will follow…

I’m not jumping for joy just yet.. lottery is already big in Canada… its only natural to allow the local population to buy via their tickets online. Just wondering what other games will be allowed to be played online? State run keno?

BTW.. the Canadian lottery is a lot of fun, much more fun to play them the other ones I’ve seen around the world.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The way things are going all lotteries will eventually be online. I’ve joked around with friends about seeing a billion dollar prize pool lottery eventually. State run Keno would be huge for Ontario. Not many people know this but in the 2000+ years that Keno has been around, no one has ever hit a 20 out of 20 Keno.

British Columbia is already offering online poker, so it would stand to reason that Ontario would as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@fonzi 235805 wrote:

The way things are going all lotteries will eventually be online. I’ve joked around with friends about seeing a billion dollar prize pool lottery eventually. State run Keno would be huge for Ontario. Not many people know this but in the 2000+ years that Keno has been around, no one has ever hit a 20 out of 20 Keno.

British Columbia is already offering online poker, so it would stand to reason that Ontario would as well.

I think you are right, the billion dollar lottery can’t be far off. The US had a 310 million dollar lottery right this weekend. I actually rang up bonustreak and asked her to get me a ticket (which i need to check.. if I disappear from the forum for a week.. you know why)

Keno is huge in Australia, pretty much all the pubs have the cards sitting on the table. Easy to play while you’re having a meal or a few beers – costs you a couple of dollars too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)