Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Ads

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Boy talk about a thread spiraling off into deep space…

We started with a great topic regarding the out lawing of Gamblings ads in Ontario and ended up discussing homeless people and dogs… :highflyer

Ok how about this:

We pay the homeless to display signs saying “Legalize Online Gambling Now!”
    I would be happy to chip in to such a campaign.

Or we could pay the homeless people to feed and care for the homeless animals (dogs, cats, monkees, parrots etc…) We solve two problems at once.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Apologize? You should apologize for posting ridiculous accusations like “I think dogs smell and mess up the house”(homeless people don’t and wouldn’t?). And “I think we’d be better off as a society if people adopted a homeless person instead of a dog”. That’s very offensive to me and my dog :slapface: . homeless people can make choices in their lives. Dogs and other animals are not that fortunate.

God forbid you go blind someday. I hope they have seeing homeless people by then. Or you get attacked by a cunuck gone wild and the RCMP wasn’t allowed to bring the K9 unit. Or you get caught in an avalanche and they bring the homeless shelter to sniff you out.

I know you must be writing out of a childhood fear of dogs or something and since I’m in a jolly good mood today I will remove the offensive word. But in the future when posting please take into consideration that there may be people in here that are huge animal lovers and that might take offense to your dog bashing.

Ok how about this:

We pay the homeless to display signs saying “Legalize Online Gambling Now!”
    I would be happy to chip in to such a campaign.

Or we could pay the homeless people to feed and care for the homeless animals (dogs, cats, monkees, parrots etc…) We solve two problems at once.

And that’s why they call you the Professor!

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)