Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

OnlinePoker.XX

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve got a client with several single and 2 word gaming domains, registered in his country domain. The country is considered to be europe and he’s wondering what kind of value it might have.

OnlinePoker.XX where XX is a country in europe.

Interested buyers, PM me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

considered to be european huh…

there is a difference in vakue between a dot.de and dot.pl

Anonymous
    Inactive

@elgoog 128283 wrote:

considered to be european huh…

there is a difference in vakue between a dot.de and dot.pl

Definately. – .co.uk and .de are the picks for domainers normally, but I guess its going to be a mix of a) is poker legal there and b) whats the online population connectivity. Might have some joy if its scandinavian too. But if it was .fr. .nl, Eastern European or a small country, maybe not so lucky. .be got big for a while when they landrushed it…cheap that’s why…but the country is quite small so of limited potential. Also, does Google have a “local2 version for that country? That could help targetting that country a lot as it will prioritise that extension. Conversely, it will stop it competing for traffic outside that country. And finally, is it an English speaking country? That would help, or if not, maybe if the language there is used widely around the world, that too could help a lot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)