Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Online Dating Program

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If you are looking into diversifying your business than the dating industry will be right for you. It works just like gambling. You review the sites and then try to generate signups from your reviews, forums, etc.

The best program with a revenue share and reliable payouts is passion.com. It´s a two tiered program and features the industry leading sites of friendfinder, adultfriendfinder, amigos.com, and many more. Signing up for passion.com will provide you with the means to target the Christian and Jewish markets as well as many different foreign markets.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve found the Leads option ($1 per) on Passion works the best, but it’s nice that they offer a percentage or per order option as well. Unfortunately you have to choose one of the three.

If anyone needs a template to work with for an Adult Dating site PM me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, you can either earn $1 for a pay per lead (free membership), or enroll on their CPA program which pays you $30 for any referral of a premium membership and in October they will pay you $50.

The revenue share is tiered based on the number of referrals. On the highest tier (+200 referred members) you earn 75% of the initial purchase and 55% of recurring revenues. No comps, no bonuses no dodgy finance fees.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The future is not in the online dating industry in my opinoin. Rather, the online social networking industry is booming. With free site’s like myspace, friendster, facebook, tagworld, and other’s; I would see the online dating industry falling. These site’s has millions of members and offer free memberships and everyone knows that – so why would they go and pay? Just my 2 cents..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys will continue to pay because girls give preferential treatment to men who can afford to spend money on a dating website.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really?? :hehe:

I guess the social networking sites will cause a lot of slack because a lot of people are not on there for dating. That´s why online dating sites have their niche carved out. Social networking sites are for everything.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a nut of a concept idea for dating sites called safesexpartner.com and want to use money earned to fund research for STD’s and Aids research.
    The date sites I do see going bye bye. I used Plentyoffish.com and they even have a forum unlike all the others out there. hmm lets just say I went on 2 dates and had my fun with the whole online date thing. (all just people looking for meat). This is what brought me back to my sex partner site. But its just sooooo far out there I would have no idea if people would actually use a site that they can get tested and be posted up with other people who have been tested looking for sex.

What do you guys think? Would it make me a V-pimp?

Anonymous
    Inactive

History tells us that sex always does well.

:satisfied

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m also in the dating business and it’s nice. I prefer smaller groups of paid members, than tons of free ones. Problems start there, with underage people, offendings, hackers, too much traffic, script problems, etc.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)