Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Online Bingo Market Trends Revealed

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Starting to post the videos from LAC – Here is the second one Online Bingo Market Trends Revealed | iGBAffiliate – Will post first one in another thread

Session Title: Online Bingo Market Trends Revealed

Session Description: This conference session, presented by Bingoport’s Co-Founder, Scott Logan, will provide an up to date snapshot of the state of the UK’s online bingo industry and valuable market trend information, clearly defining what players now look for in an online bingo operator and more importantly, what keeps them coming back. The presentation will cover the following:

• An overview of the current player activity and bingo wagering levels in the UK
    • Current market share information
    • What motivates players to join a bingo site
    • What deters players from joining a bingo site
    • Challenges and opportunities in the online bingo industry today

Speaker: Scott Logan, Co-founder, BingoPort.co.uk

Anonymous
    Inactive

They “Monitor bingo trends all over the UK” – Big Job, and it seems they do it quite well. Sad to hear the market is becoming saturated with cut throat compitition, but I guess that is standard now. I didn’t know that Tombola was the leader.

It’s an excellent UK Bingo market overview that probably also translates well to other markets. I especially found interesting and useful the reasons why people join a bingo site and why they leave a bingo site. As a result of those tips and issues I added some new text to the home page of my own little bingo site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)