Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

One week to go to CAC!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Its only one week to go to CAC, and the VIP guest list is filling up fast.

If you haven’t already emailed me to add your name to the guest list, there are just a few days left to make sure you do to ensure you are on the guest list to this VIP Party.

Held at the Amsterdam’s coolest hotspot, the Xtracold bar, this is a dress to impress event, featuring a free flowing bar, tapas and Playboy Bunnies!

Why not check out the “Some Like it Hot” Lounge where you can have your photo taken with the Playboy bunnies!

Or maybe you want to check out the “Some Like it Cold” bar; a bar made completely of ice! This bar is -8 degrees Celsius in temperature, so they will provide you with a winter coat. Once inside you can order your favourite tipple served in a glass made of ice.

The guest list is filling up, but to make sure you don’t miss out on this fantastic party, please email me with your name and account number to make sure you’re name is down at the door!

Please make sure you bring ID with you in some form as this will be required to verify your name on the door.

Anonymous
    Inactive

aaaaahhhhh Claire…
    it looks like there is a dress code?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well elgoog, thats up to you…..

Do you want to meet the bunnies and models in your sandals, shirt and board shorts?!?

;-)

I say dress to impress, but i am sure you will find something in your wardrobe suitable!

See you soon

:Partier:

Anonymous
    Inactive

i probably missed a previous post with the dat and time?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its Saturday night and doors open at 8pm.

PM if are coming.

Hopefully see you there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)