Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

One Night Original Content Sale

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Webin, do you know how to open your own thread?

Please do so and stick with it.

The fact that the forum is free has nothing to do with anything.

Make your own thread and stay out of Lady Holdem’s hair.

For now I will accept your trouble with the English language as an excuse, but don’t push it.

ale.gif

NetPal

I ask sorry for my problems that I have created : the next time I’ll pay more attention.

I want to say only this :
    Aksana helped me in seo of my website and now he is angry with me.

LadyHoldem have written in private message :
    Work For You
    IM me, I have articles for you to write
    Cathy ~ LadyH

and now he is agnry with me.

I don’t want to have nothing that is angry with me. I need to have a help with my website. I don’t need to have anything enemy. I hope that this missunderstanding finish soon.

I ask sorry for thread.
    I ask sorry for all the reader of this thread.

Bye

it is written for down I am not a rude person : I have very good person and I am honest person. Lady Holdem you must understand that I don’t know the english and some times don’t use the rigth words and plaese we finish here.
    It is not beutifull to speak with me when I understand the 50 % of that that you say

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not mad at you, I would have passed business on to you, because I just like to help people like that, but when you were rude to me in IM, I gave them away to someone else. I’m a pretty gambling specific writer, but sometimes people come to me with other things, and I don’t mind helping people I have met here on CAP, the problem was you were just to concerned with who I write for to actually care that I was giving you business, that’s in the past now though, like I said yesterday, I’m not mad atchya, I just don’t have the personality to be able to hold grudges.

~LadyH

NetPal

I repeat that I am honest person
    I am not rude.

I hope that in this forum other member undertstand that I am not rude and I can be very frendly.

LadyHoldem knows this because he have said to me in chat “don’t worry”.
    I am hapy of this but he can’t think that I am rude. If she thinks this she is doing a error and she is givimg of me a bad image in the forum.

I am sorry this for forum (moderator ) for these my messages that can give to me not a good image.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Webin, we heard you.

Now let it rest. This thread is about Ladyholdem’s articles. Let’s get back to that. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)