Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Obama and Israel

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Claim
    So the republicans tried to make jews worry that Obama wasn’t strong supporter of Israel.

Fact
    White House Chief of Staff Raum Emanuel is an Israeli(parents) American, he trained in military, worked at Israeli air bases during 1991 gulf war.

Opinion
    Israel is likely in it’s best position with the next white house than any previous administration.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here Sen Obama explains why he values in Rahm. ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m really liking this Rahm Emanuel guy! :tongue: He has a huge task and looks like he’s ready to rock n roll!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My favorite line:

“He was the first to adapt Machiavelli’s “The Prince” to dance.” :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@AmCan 185429 wrote:

My favorite line:

“He was the first to adapt Machiavelli’s “The Prince” to dance.” :roflmao:

My favorite was the 4 1/2 high five! :roflmao:

I remember seeing this guy a lot during the financial crisis and thought that he looked familure. Did not know that he was from the Clinton era. :D I know the conservatives in the GOP is not happy to have to dance with Rahm. I remember that J. Bahner made some snide remark about the selection. hehe

Rep. Rahm Emanuel on Thursday accepted Obama’s offer to be White House chief of staff.

The Office of the Chief of Staff oversees and coordinates activities and communication among various departments of the administration. It is considered one of the top positions in Washington.

Some party leaders hailed Obama’s pick, but others expressed concern that Emanuel would widen Washington’s partisan divide.

Jim Manley, the senior communications adviser for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, said Emanuel is “an excellent choice.”

“Rahm knows the Hill, and he knows the White House. He is a brilliant strategic thinker and someone who knows how to get things done.”

Manley said allegations that Emanuel is a true partisan are “ridiculous.”

source

Anonymous
    Inactive

I happened to be flipping through the cable and saw some of the roast on cspan.

@AmCan 185299 wrote:

Claim
    So the republicans tried to make jews worry that Obama wasn’t strong supporter of Israel.
    Fact
    White House Chief of Staff Raum Emanuel is an Israeli(parents) American, he trained in military, worked at Israeli air bases during 1991 gulf war.

That’s typical GOP strategy, the same as they did in 2004 making everyone think the gays would invade the planet. Just like they tried to say Obama’s economic policies will bring the economy to screaching halt, like it’s not at a screaching halt now.

As a side note, when I was a little kid in the 1960’s and early 1970’s we would get cards that said both Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Seemed to work out fine.

I take what partisans on both sides say with a grain of salt. I like to see the person for myself and not rely on third parties suchas talk radio, Fog News (ie.. GOP TV) or even (let me coin a new phrase) Obama TV (MSNBC) to make up my mind for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

even (let me coin a new phrase) Obama TV (MSNBC)

I remember after 9-11 when MSNBC was intent on being fox jr, just another rightwing, sensationalist network. Now they’re the Anti-Fox.

Funny Roger Ailes, the man who runs fox, launched and ran CNBC for years and left for fox when MSNBC was lauched and before that, was Nixon, Reagan and HW Bush’s media guy. Even farther back he was producer of the Mike Douglas Show.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It doesn’t matter who is the president…Israel runs the USA…for a very long time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)