Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

November’s payment will be delayed

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FahaNyzibo

NOTICE

Since we are still dealing with some issues due to the affiliate system upgrade, November’s payment hasn’t been processed yet.
    Updates will be posted on BrightShare home page: http://www.brightshare.com, any issues please feel free to contact us at: info@brightshare.com
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Liyu,

Thanks for the post confirming they are delayed (I was expecting it around 16th as per last month and thought I’d have a look here and glad to see you’re already onto it).

I was just wondering though, if you have any kind of estimate – are we talking days or weeks?

Had one of my best earning months with you this month and of course whilst I’m 100% sure I’ll receive it, I just wondered if you could give an idea of roughly when please :)

Thanks and all the best to all the Brightshare crew :)

Cheers,
    Geno

Anonymous
    Inactive

This was on the homepage of Brightshare:

Payment Processed

We are happy to inform that our system is totally upgraded, and payment for November has been processed on November 18th, Tuesday.

Within 3 to 5 working days your balance should be updated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL thanks Amateur.. I did check Brightshare yesterday but not today before posting (totally ‘my bad’)…

Just checked my Neteller now and it’s there :) Woohoo :)

Nice one getting it all sorted Brightshare :) (and apologies for my premature question ;) )

Cheers,
    Geno

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)