Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

November Payment

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tukza23

Hello good people!

I apologise for my late post regarding your November commission payments. As normal, payments were sent on Friday 15th December. Any questions you might have, please feel free to ask at anytime!

I would also like to announce, most of you already know, that we are switching to a more advanced affiliate system, powered by Netrefer. This should be available in January, ready for you to try at LAC.

If you have not registered at Club Gold Partners, you can do so by clicking here!

neeraj

i still havent recieved payment, and havent received a statement, and dont actually know how much i have earned since i started promoting you and sending you players at the beginning of october. I dont want the fomula for working out my earnings, i just want my earnings paid and a statement please, username is itsblitz

shortyHansen

Any update on this?

Tukza23

@itsblitz 234410 wrote:

i still havent recieved payment, and havent received a statement, and dont actually know how much i have earned since i started promoting you and sending you players at the beginning of october. I dont want the fomula for working out my earnings, i just want my earnings paid and a statement please, username is itsblitz

Hi Martin,
    I sent you an email on the 22nd (replying to yours) on which I received no reply. I have also tried to call you a couple of times on the phone number you registered but I seem to be unable to connect. Your account is a complicated one as we agreed to changing your commission plan. At the same time, we are switching to a more advanced affiliate system, with Netrefer, and I must admit we need our affiliates’ patience during this period.

As I am afraid that my email might have been filtered to your junk, could you please contact me on skype asap?

neeraj

just spoken with konstantinos on skype and i think we have finally drilled down to what im owed from the last few months, i understand its difficult for you guys with your backend system not functioning the way it should be, but its even more difficult for us promoting a brand that has yet to pay earnings owed. But i have been assured i will be paid on the next payment run, 15th jan, everything im owed which i have the skype conversation saved as a reference and im happy to keep promoting the brand.

Tukza23

Just to confirm that Martin decided to receive his commission on the 15th January, with his December commission. Although Skype can be useful, I would appreciate if I could have a number where I could reach the affiliate for future matters than might rise.

Tukza23

Hi Martin, as per our conversation earlier today, I would like to confirm that the payment was processed first thing in the morning. As you know, we are now ready set up with moneybookers and can process your future payments with no problems!

neeraj

yes i can confirm i have been paid, thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)