Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

November Commissions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

Please note that there will be a slight delay in the processing of November commissions. We have run into 2 issues that have resulted in this delay:

1. We have found a discrepancy in the calculation of commissions due within our system. We have logged an urgent request for this to be investigated and fixed, and are awaiting confirmation that the matter has been resolved.
    2. Secondly, the change by Neteller from US$ processing to Euro has also thrown a spanner in the works. We are looking at the best possible scenario in regard to processing of the commissions due. If anyone has any suggestions, please mail me with those.

We would like to apologize for this delay, and assure you that we are working on getting payments through ASAP.

I will advise you further as soon as I have an update on the above.

As always, if you have any comments, questions or concerns, you can raise those with me, and I will do my best to assist.

vladcizsol

Yikes!! Kamiel I am not sure what this means in terms of what we earned for November. :omg:

And I thought I was finally turning the corner with you guys and was considering increased exposure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

:omg: Figures, this would happen the Month of Christmas – Just when you need it the most!

Secondly, the change by Neteller from US$ processing to Euro

I am not a US resident – Are all Affiliate payments going to be paid in Euro through Neteller regardless of the Affiliates country of origin?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Professor and freecc,

Great news! Had the guys working their fingers to the bone on checking the numbers, and they have confirmed that they are 100% correct. False alarm, but felt it best to check that they were correct now, as opposed to finding errors later on, and then having to fix things.

So, now for the even better news! Payments have been processed. You should see the commissions coming through very soon. Well done to those who achieved their targets in the November Average Deposits competition. You will see those bonuses have been added and paid with your commission for the month.

Let me know if any problems, and I will have those looked into.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi freecc,

Apologies for not spotting your question regarding Neteller.

The answer is yes. Neteller has now switched to processing all funds in Euro, no matter where you live. You will still see the funds in your Neteller account in your preferred currency, as I understand it, but the actual processing is done in Euro.

Hope this helps answer that question. Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)