Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

November commissions???

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Lloyd its the 14th already, wheres the cabbage?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cabbage is on the way Professor :)

We sent all the November payment forms to our accounting department about an hour ago, with instructions to pay immediately. I’ll follow up later and let you know where things stand.

Best regards,
    Lloyd

vladcizsol

Thanks Lloyd :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

My pleasure Professor :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Lloyd!

“It’s the pest” LOL

Happy Holidays….

When can we expect payment this month? I have still not received it yet. Last month I did not receive it until the 17th and I have neteller not paypal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

still no payment, Lloyd.
    Last month, you said you’d make it up to us cuz it was late. Now what?
    LOL

vladcizsol

I received payment via Paypal. Did you guys check your paypal accounts?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanx Professor,

I don’t have paypal , I have neteller. I just checked again and still nothing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

nothing for me either :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

now, paypal is on time and neteller is late…..LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

I sure hope my neteller account is not any indication of how my stocking is going to look this Christmas……

EMPTY…..:nervous: LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

The plain truth is that our newish finance manager is overseas and even though I sent him the payment schedules and chatted with him and emailed him that ALL payments MUST be processed on time, AGAIN there are payments that have not been made on time – specifically wires and Jackpot factory neteller.

What is even more annoying is that it is not a cash flow issue but an issue of getting our accounting department to understand that affiliate payments must be paid exactly like employee salaries or bank interest – exactly on time! If All Slots alone can handle ~70 payouts of over $10,000 daily they can handle the affiliate payments just as easily.

We are situated in Israel so our weekend is today and tomorrow, but I’ll try contact our finance manager now and get back to you all. In an case, on Sunday I’ll be able to go TALK to them and find out why our most important partners weren’t paid on time AGAIN.

My sincere apologies.
    Lloyd

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got it Lloyd, and I know the person who did the chargeback!!!

Make sure you ban Christine Halman from my stats. Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wooohooo Lloyd! You da man!

I felt awful for ya when I read your response last night. I could tell you were distressed about the situation. However, I assume you jumped through some hoops…or made someone else..LOL, because my funds were also in my account this morning!

THANK YOU!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks katsmeownvista, thanks CaliGirl! I’m very glad to hear that the JF Neteller payments were processed also. That leaves our wires, which I’ll need to follow up on Sunday.

CaliGirl, I’ll check out your chargeback’s and get back to you personally.

Have a great weekend! And sorry again for all this totally unnecessary run around.

Best regards,
    Lloyd

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)