Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Nov Comission – Still Waiting

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ben, Still Waiting for nov comission due in dec. Send email thru system a few days ago and waiting for a response.

Can you look into this for me , username is lenny1220

the27offsuit;192706 wrote:
    Hi Ben, Still Waiting for nov comission due in dec. Send email thru system a few days ago and waiting for a response.

Can you look into this for me , username is lenny1220

Hi Lenny,

Please send all e-mails to ben@rushmoregaming.com , I see them almost immediately.

You updated you payment method only on 12/28/2008, we make payments once a month on the 15th hence didn’t pay you.

I will gladly arrange for your payment today or do you want me to wait and combine it all together on the 15th with Decembers?.

Please let me know

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Ben. I know i updated the payment method on the 28th. But the nov payment was supposed to be made before that on the 15th of december, so my updating would not have an effect.

Anyway, you may combine it with the dec payment due me this month,

Thanks

the27offsuit;192831 wrote:
    Hello Ben. I know i updated the payment method on the 28th. But the nov payment was supposed to be made before that on the 15th of december, so my updating would not have an effect.

Anyway, you may combine it with the dec payment due me this month,

Thanks

Hi Lenny,

I was unaware that we had payment details from you before the 15th. Obviously an over sight .
    Now we do so everything will be smooth, will combine it for you on 15th.

Thanks for you patience

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Ben Rushmore 192843 wrote:

Hi Lenny,

I was unaware that we had payment details from you before the 15th. Obviously an over sight .
    Now we do so everything will be smooth, will combine it for you on 15th.

Thanks for you patience

Regards

No Problem. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)