Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Not $25.00…50%

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You wrote:
    “The 50% commission promotion ended in 2004 however, since this is still advertised on our CAP listing and it is not a large difference to your earnings, I will honor your request.”

Sir,
    Get out your calculator ….and if you are advertising 50%…Pay 50%. If your 50% program is over….why do you continue to advertise it 2 years after it has ended? Please, don’t insult me.

Remember 1200 clickthroughs
    Remember 169 downloads
    Remember1 depositing player

It’s not much money Sir, and I’m not “requesting” it….It’s a fraction of what you owe me but I want every dime of it.

Please Sir, pay your debt …

Anonymous
    Inactive

pacificsun1,

My apologizes, your outstanding balance for your first two months is $33, not $25. This balance will be added to your existing earnings. I trust this issue is closed.

Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sir,
    Look a little closer. Your calculations continue to be incorrect. December and January commission remains unpaid.

Your payment was not received in full. Please pay your debt immediately….Every dime Sir…. Every dime…. I do not wish any additonal carry overs. Let me repeat that ….I do not wish any additional carry overs.

You have paid a fraction of the correct amount owed for 169 downloads. Please deposit the correct amount owed immediately into my Neteller account. When it is received this matter will be closed. But every dime sir….Until then I have some helpful advice: Pay affiliates the correct amount owed them.
    Remember 1200 clickthroughs
    Remember 169 downloads
    Remember 1 deposting player

Anonymous
    Inactive

Always been payed in full for the past year and a half. I have even been payed double by misstake and was not asked to return it immidiatly instead it was reduced from future earnings….

I am confident Ryan will sort this out for you.

169 downloads and 1 depositor is not that strange really. For one it depends on you traffic quality and also usuall for every 10 downloads one signup and for every 10 sign ups 1 dpositor….

Goodluck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)