Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

non payment – accusation of fraud

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dimmuborgir

Hi,
    i’m not sure if i’m just banging my head against a brickwall here or if I can seek recourse from somewhere but unibet are adamant about not paying me and using fraud as the excuse. Firstly, I find this truly offensive as no one innocent likes to be accused of being corrupt. Furthermore, i’ve been an affiliate for unibet for around 1.5 years and they’ve only decided to label me as a “fraud account” now for some reason. I feel they use the fraud excuse as a reason to not have to pay me what they owe. I’m fine with them if they want to terminate our business relationship but i feel they should at least show me the courtesy of paying me what they owe, I have advertised them on my website for around 2 years and this is the thanks I get.

Any suggestions of what I can do to appeal this decision will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

Could I ask what specific reason surrounding fraud they’ve given you? It would also be helpful to know whether you are promoting them on CPA or revshare and who your affiliate manager is.

Might take everyone a week or so to respond due to LAC.

dimmuborgir

Hi,

this is the reason they gave me:

Dear Damien,

We have done a second investigation about the activity related to your affiliate account and we will unfortunately not be paying any outstanding commission as is our policy in these situation.

Please refer to our Terms and conditions.

xiii. Unibet determines, in its sole discretion, which the Affiliate has engaged in any of the foregoing activities or doubtful patterns, and the list above is not limitative. As a result Unibet may without limiting any other rights or remedies available to it, (a) withhold any monies otherwise payable to the Affiliate, in particular adjust the commission earned on the offending player in the affiliate account to 0%, sever the relationship between the affiliate and the player account and/or (b) close the player and/or affiliate account and/or immediately terminate this Agreement.

Yours faithfully,
    Unibet and Maria Affiliate team

I was on the revenue share program. I’m not sure who my affiliate manager was, all correspondence was answered by:

Yours faithfully,
    Unibet and Maria Affiliate team

pokern.pl

Hi,

Please send me a private message with your username/affilaite ID and I will try to shed some light to what has happened.

All the best,

Gustav
    Unibet.com

dimmuborgir

Hello,

just an update to my situation. Unibet are refusing to open my account and/or pay me what is owed. I really just want to be paid at this point, I don’t want to be an affiliate for unibet anymore but I believe that after being an affiliate for over 1.5 years the least they could do is pay me what is owed. Gustav said he can’t help me so I’m just wondering if there’s any other course of action I can take to fight this decision. Should I start posting at multiple forums and spread the word about what is happening, or would that work against me?

buohcom

Please PM me your contact details and I’ll be happy to mediate this.

Kindest Regards,

Brooke

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)