Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

NO Terms and Conditions Changes coming at WagerShare

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All

We have been following the recent terms and conditions changes at some affiliate programs with interest over the past few weeks.

Very recently we have started to notice that some affiliates are thinking of not just removing those programs that changed their terms, but completely removing all Microgaming affiliate programs from their sites.

Whilst we are not in a position to speculate as to the ownership of other Microgaming affiliate programs, we can assure you that WagerShare is completely independent of any other affiliate program, Microgaming or otherwise. As such, if other Microgaming programs are changing their terms it does not mean that WagerShare will be following suit, and we have absolutely no plans to do so.

I hope this clears up any confusion that may have existed.

Best regards

Tim Whyles

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hear hear :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is good to hear. :bigsmile:

It would be nice though if you could see your way to removing that nasty 3 month clause. Especially since you said it is practically never used – why keep it around?

As a result of recent events we all have started reading T&Cs carefully, and that one is bound to hurt you.

Just a suggestion, my mind is much on this now while I am deciding who to replace all the displaced programs with.

It is definitely good to hear that you don’t plan to make any major changes. Personally, I am looking a lot closer at smaller programs now. There is a lot to be said for them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)