Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

No support from Slotland?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hannah whats up? I have sent numerouse emails to you and support and get now response, nor have you replied to my PM’s. I hate to post hear but i need a response.

Did anybody get the bonus they ran for traffic growth in September? The one that said you would get a 100% bonus on growth from August to September?

Your group is normally very respondant but this has been over a week without any response.

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Brian,

I deeply apologize for not responding your letters – I searched both my mailbox as well as trash box where some letters are mistakenly forwarded when labeled as spamm by our automatic system, but haven’t found ANY of your letter. I will ask our technicians today to look onto servers if your email address is somehow blocked :-((

Otherwise we work fine as well as we do accept the US players without any problems. Let me answer your stats questions in the private letter along with the information about your extra commission that you will receive based upon our recent contest!

Once more, sorry for the troubles in reaching you that I don’t understand :-((

H.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Hannah for resolving this, not sure what happended to the previous emails, all is well.

Brian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)