Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

no scum for Absolute Poker

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Got this in my mail:

Absolute Poker has updated its affiliate Terms and Conditions. You can find the full text of the amendment in this email below so you can stay tuned to Absolute Poker’s updates and be aware of our policies. The full text of our Terms and Conditions can be found by logging in at Income Access and going to “Our Merchants” and you’ll find them under “Absolute Poker”.

Anti-Predatory Advertising Policy.

No affiliate will replace, intercept, interfere, hinder, disrupt or otherwise alter in any manner the web users online access, view or usage of, or other aspect of the web users online experience at, any affiliates webpage (as defined below) in a manner that causes or otherwise results in a different experience from that was otherwise intended by such affiliate.

*No Affiliate will block, alter, direct or redirect, or substitute, insert or append itself to, or otherwise intercept or interfere in any manner with, any click-through or other traffic-based transaction that originated from an affiliate webpage (including without limitation any return visit to Absolute Poker to which such click-through or other traffic reached or intended to reach) with the result of reducing compensation or other payment earned by or owing to an affiliate or increasing any payment obligation of Absolute Poker with respect to any individual transaction.

Affiliates will be removed from the Absolute Poker Affiliate Program and forfeit any pending commissions if they are utilizing or distributing software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program.

Duplication of Absolute Poker site and content.
    You are forbidden from creating a site that copies, resembles the look and feel of, duplicaties the content, or otherwise creates the impression that the affiliate site is the Absolute Poker web site.

You are forbidden from causing any Link in an advertisement that Absolute Poker provides to link to any page other than the URL provided with the Link.

If you have any questions concerning our Terms and Conditions or anything else from Absolute Poker we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Vanessa

affiliates@AbsolutePoker.com
    http://www.AbsolutePoker.com

Thank you, Absolute Poker!

You have converted small amounts of traffic nicely – add this policy in and you are moving way up on my next update!

vladcizsol

Excellent decision !

Expect to see them here at CAP shortly….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Professor,

I am happy to hear that you like our decision on the updated terms.

Dominique,

I am eager to see where Absolute Poker will rank on your next update. Any hints on what you wil say?? :)

Take care,
    Vanessa

affiliates@AbsolutePoker.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)