Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

No response to e-mails. Figured I’d try here.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Titan Poker

I’m having players contact me saying they’ve signed up
    through my links and deposited. Yet my stats aren’t
    showing this. I know my links are correct. After having this
    happen on multiple occasions I had a friend sign up. He too
    never tracked to me. I don’t know how many sign-ups I lost
    here, but something’s wrong. Can someone get ahold of me about this????

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there, this is my first post so I thought I’d try to make it useful.

For signups to track there is a minimum $50 deposit required. In certain currency, the minimum deposit allowed doesn’t convert to the min $50 for commision. This may be your issue…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the response. I know that’s not the problem with a few of them. They were well above $50.00.

Titan never responds to problems and have been removed from my sites.

Trust me it’s their loss!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    tiny6120 wrote:
    Hi there, this is my first post so I thought I’d try to make it useful.

For signups to track there is a minimum $50 deposit required. In certain currency, the minimum deposit allowed doesn’t convert to the min $50 for commision. This may be your issue…

Sorry if this sounds like or is a stupid question… but does that mean that if I have a player who made thier first deposit of $25, it won’t track – AND I don’t earn from said deposit?
    Would I earn once they’ve accumulated over $50 in deposits, or is that player just gone?

TIA!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Sis_Corner wrote:
    Sorry if this sounds like or is a stupid question… but does that mean that if I have a player who made thier first deposit of $25, it won’t track – AND I don’t earn from said deposit?
    Would I earn once they’ve accumulated over $50 in deposits, or is that player just gone?

TIA!Good question, Sis_Corner. I am wondering the same thing. :nervous:

Anonymous
    Inactive

To further Sis’s concerns, what if a player puts in $25, is a good player and continues to win. This player may never have to make another deposit and could play for years off his original deposit, so the poker room is making rake but we don’t make anything because he only came in for $25.

I had this same issue with Fortune. Meaning, they have several no deposit poker offers, and my contention was that what if some of the players happended to be good and didn’t need to make a deposit because they built their $10 in to a mountain. Not likely, but it could happen. So in essence this player turns into a huge profit center for the poker room, even though he has never made a deposit. Fortune was suppose to change their policy on this I think starting June 1st. I actually had a player that Poker Time took in over $300 in rake, yet I didn’t earn 1 red cent off that and I am not in the business of sending free traffic. If the poker room benefits from my traffic, I am pretty sure I am entitle to as well.

Iv’e got to add this to my list of things to double and triple check.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thats not true at all , i have had players only deposit $20 and i have been paid cpa for them , it tracks players even if they do not make a deposit

Anonymous
    Inactive

The players are tracked regardless of deposit BUT IF the inital deposit is below the required amount then you will never be commissioned on that player. I have been told this by my affiliate manager – so inital deposits below the minimum are not classed as “Real New First Depositers”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So to clarify Tiny you are saying that if I became a player under you, and only deposited $25, then next week I made another $25 deposit, you would never earn commission on me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

True, commisions are earned on real first deposits only.

Please be aware however that this is less of a problem in native currencies where minimum deposit amount is the same as minimum deposit amount required for commision.

It hits harder when a player is allowed to deposit in £ for example with a minimum of £20 which converts to aprox $37, therefore the initial required deposit amount has not been made for commission.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, assuming that is true, I will drop Titan and any other place who thinks I am dumb enough to continue to send them free players that they turn into a profit center, while I am left holding my __ in my hand. This is just great, now I have to spend 3 hours with all the places I promote to clarify their policy on this.

I swear the more I learn about each program, practically all of them have an angle. What makes them think affiliates will be ok with this is beyond me. I will of course clarify this with my affiliate manager, but if it is true they are just begging to be dropped.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also, just to make sure we are on the same lines, I am referring to CPA. I have no idea of the structure for rev share. Hope this helps – I’m sure laurent will be able to clear up any queries you have.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi – i’d like to clarify the situation here.
    First of all, I’d like to know where did you send an email? We have a support team that takes care of all technical inquiries and their job is constantly monitored.
    Regarding the players that count or dont in your stats.

1/ If you’re on a standard CPA scheme, you see all players that made a first deposit. However, if you have as special agreement with a higher CPA than the one advertise on our site, you probably have a first deposit baseline which qualifies a player for the CPA. So if you have a baseline of $50 then you will see and be paid only for the players that have made a first deposit of $50 or more.
    2/ If you’re on a revshare, then you see ALL players. No matter what the first deposit is.

If you have any tracking troubles send me the details.
    Thanks
    Laurent

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for clarifying the Laurent. This thread has hopefully cleared up the questions anyone had.

Anonymous
    Inactive

“If you’re on a standard CPA scheme, you see all players that made a first deposit. However, if you have as special agreement with a higher CPA than the one advertise on our site, you probably have a first deposit baseline which qualifies a player for the CPA. So if you have a baseline of $50 then you will see and be paid only for the players that have made a first deposit of $50 or more.”

If I have a $50 baseline and my players first deposit is $40 and he/she makes several more deposits for $1,000 each I get nothing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)