Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

no payment, no reply.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My friend get $100 commission few months ago, but no payment. Write mail to them, they reply did you had Neteller? It’s funny, the details all in while sign up. Yes, my friend give again the Neteller, but ….you are right, there was no more reply and some more…you right again, no payment !

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cirrus affiliate program just got a new affiliate manager. I suggest you send the mail again, maybe you’ll have better results.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Dominique. Have a wonderful day to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cirrus affiliate program just got a new affiliate manager. I suggest you send the mail again, maybe you’ll have better results.

I am still the manager of Cirrus Affiliates.

jment, please send us an email as all affiliates are paid on the 5th for the amounts due to them. Unsure why you have never received a payment from us, but I can ensure you we pay our affiliates.

Some reasons for no payment can be:-

1) Incorrect details when you signed up as an affiliate. This is the biggest reason, such as wrong email addresses, billing addresses etc.

2) Banned players, your players have charged back or commissions have been held for a reason, and this is always explained to the affiliate in question so I do not think this is the case.

3) $100 min. affiliate payment has not been reached.

Please send me an email and I wil take care of you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi David,

my apologies!!!!!!!!!

I suppose you just got additional help then?

Anonymous
    Inactive

jment, please send us an email as all affiliates are paid on the 5th for the amounts due to them. Unsure why you have never received a payment from us, but I can ensure you we pay our affiliates.

Some reasons for no payment can be:-

1) Incorrect details when you signed up as an affiliate. This is the biggest reason, such as wrong email addresses, billing addresses etc.

2) Banned players, your players have charged back or commissions have been held for a reason, and this is always explained to the affiliate in question so I do not think this is the case.

3) $100 min. affiliate payment has not been reached.

Please send me an email and I wil take care of you. [/B]

My member(friend) got your email to confirm that yours owed her $100, that’s why yours ask a funny question what is her Neteller(It was in the details). She was give yours twice…
    But I believe CAP certified program, this could be a misunderstand, I get her premission to send you her Neteller email (Via PM) . Let see what will happen.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)