Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

No pay no emails returned

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

HI,

I think there could be a issue with my emails not getting through. I was talking to Laurence before valentine’s day and he was looking into why I did not get paid and an issue with my stats. Suddenly I heard nothing from him :( .I have sent many emails in that time but no response back.

Jimm

Hi Diceman,

Yeah, there does seem to have been an e-mail delivery issue, although it is entirely on my side, I’m afraid :Ohno:

We utilize an external spam manager, which seems to thrive on catching e-mails that are clearly not spam or from dubious senders. I have released these mails now, and will obviously attend to yours.

In a nutshell, although I will be e-mailing you shortly, your query will be resolved to your satisfaction :cheers:

Cheers,
    Lawrence.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey :) Thank you for getting back with me on this btw

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I still have not heard back from you. I sent you a IM on the 19th and a few emails.. I stiff have not heard back from you and yet another month is going by with no payment. I think this is the 3rd month even :(

vladcizsol

Dice the Playshare team was in Cyprus at CAP Spring Break and the Poker Conference. Thats probably caused a back up in work that needs to be done. I am sure they will contact you shortly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I kinda figured that might have been the issue. Damn gas prices are killing me lol even the smallest amount of money is important.

vladcizsol

Amen to that. It costs me $97 to fill up!

Walking or bicycling is taking on a whole new attraction lately.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Diceman 163668 wrote:

I kinda figured that might have been the issue. Damn gas prices are killing me lol even the smallest amount of money is important.

Gas prize in Europe is even more.
    I wonder where this will end………….
    We pay here in the Netherlands now for 1 liter € 1.50
    that would be for a Gallon about €5.60 = about $8.50 :Cry:
    living in EU becomes real lux

diceman
    I am sure they get back at ya soon
    I always got paid from them
    this is a super program and team is great.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Try buying fuel here in the UK.

biggyg

I paid $117 to fill my truck this week and it was still 1/4 full . 115 litres @1.30 hurts!Plus I have a boat that takes the same amount.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)