Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

No more neteller option…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve always cashed out my earnings from my player account to neteller. All of a sudden this month when cashing out I noticed there is no neteller option. Only an option that’s UK only (I’m in Australia) and check. Well, when it’s only a few hundred dollars, checks are worthless to me, they take 30 days to clear once I receive them (so 6 weeks to get my money) and a $15 fee from the bank for non Australian checks plus they screw me on the conversion.

I’ve been in contact with Mark as he’s my affiliate manager, but for some reason I haven’t heard back from him for a few days and was hoping someone could help me out.

I got onto live support with the poker room and they said I had to conctact the affiliate managers, I explained I am a player as well, just this week I’ve played probably 20 hours of PL and NL and now I just want to cash out my earnings and winnings.

Why was neteller removed from my option and how am I to get my money???

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

After several emails I finally got this response:

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for choosing our Poker site,

This message is to inform you that since we have a new software and the information on payouts and deposits of all customers have been reset, you need to make a deposit with your neteller account so that your neteller accounts gets registered into our database and then proceed with the cash out.

you can make the minimum deposit and then request your cash out.

in any case, if you need more assistance about withdrawal information you might want to contact the accounting department to accounting@dbpn.com

we are sorry for the inconvenience,

Kind Regards,

Marcus C
    Security and Control Department
    Doyle Brunson Poker Network
    Phone: 1-888-762-4192
    Fax: 1801-640-9522
    Email: security@dbpn.com

If only Luis from the live chat or someone had informed the players and affiliates, I would of been able to cash out days ago. I’m sure I’m not the only one that had this problem.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’ve been having problems withdrawing from my affiliate earnings since monday. first they wanted me to deposit funds (which i did using moneybookers) and then it wouldn’t allow me to withdraw to the email associated with moneybookers account, it would only allow to the email used for registration, which obviously doesn’t have a moneybookerrs account attached to it…

so after chatting with live chat, and emails back and forth, the issue is still not resolved. i really find it perplexing how many hoops they (had a similar problem with hollywood poker) want me to jump through in order to just get my affiliate commissions. i don’t play poker, and actually care less about having a poker account there. but why i’m having such retarded problems still escapes me…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Please send me your account’s screenname to laura@dbpn.com and I will take care of your issue personally.

Ellen, Mark has been away from the office due to vacations. He will return next Tuesday, July 15th. We sincerely apologize if you didn’t get a response properly and on time. Please send me an email if there’s anything I can do for you.

Laura Z
    Assistant Manager
    DoylesRoom Affiliates
    laura@dbpn.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks Laura
    It’s already resolved, support finally contacted me. I think the issue here is the fact that no one notified the players or affiliates that due to a software update/change, all the payment methods were reset and anyone using neteller, moneybookers and others, had to redeposit in order to cashout. Someone from your end should of notified us ahead of time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)