Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Nick777

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Nick is in rare form lately. Does he need a time out or do we let him continue his angry village idiot routine?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Such a shame that he cannot wear a douchebag cap around the forum. I personally cannot stand the way he berates people, I if it were me and my forum would ban him for a week or so to teach him a lesson. Is there a way for you to just take away his posting rights and let me still see the forum?

vladcizsol

I can and did give him a three week time out about a year ago. Not sure what gets into him but he does go through these phases.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t like personal attacks and he makes them all the time.

One of these days I am likely to explode at him.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I’d like to give him ONE more change to be civil. Let’s see how he does tomorrow?

I’m all for giving him a vacation if he continues to reply to my posts with his crazy crap that adds no value.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bonustreak 181820 wrote:

Is there a way for you to just take away his posting rights and let me still see the forum?

That would be a wonderful idea. hehe

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah because I am thinking with the way he spouts off it would drive him INSANE not to be able to post.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well he just posted a long message to Lou. I’m all for giving him another vacation after reading that post. :D hehe

vladcizsol

Permanant vacation for Nick

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good Riddance.:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Where does that man get his ideas? I was stunned to read some of his view points, man you talk about being wayyyy out there!

vladcizsol

Nick has serious and deeply rooted mental problems. I suspect he was obnoxious as a child which caused others to reject him (and occasionally beat his ass) this further drove his withdrawel from society and his disdain for everyone else.

Hes a sick puppy. Unfortunately he shit on CAP’s rugs one too many times and we had to take him to the pound for euthanization. :flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, aff managers were complaining about him also.

He is just rude and likes to threaten people, too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)