Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Nice gifts !!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, AP.

Sorry, but don’t want to ruin it for the rest of ya !

Anonymous
    Inactive

ill take the car used in all the adds, ill even leave the AP symbol on her :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks guys for the new iPod :)
    Happy Holidays!

fronkee

I’m glad you guys liked them!

Enjoy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

so how do you Affiliate managers choose who gets a gift? Because I know that not all of your affiliates are receiving them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did not get one either .

Happy New Year

Jennifer

Same here…

By the way… What’s an ipod???? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

stevej

To be honest I wish that the AP team would focus on an easy way to pay the affiliate rather than giving gifts like this ipod — portable music player —

for instance Ive been sending you traffic for over a year and indeed am owed money. so you send out ipods to affiliates as gifts… how about a check?

i sure feel like i purchased some of these ipods myself. i have no time to download poker software and waddle thru the mystery of getting paid.

id appreciate an affiliate manager who might contact those who have not been paid and make arrangements to do so and not force us to do all this extra work.

im getting my act together and naturally you won’t be in it if im not paid without a hassle.

no offense meant here, and I hope you see my point.

fronkee

Hi everybody! Happy New Year!

Whoever hasn’t gotten paid please send me an e-mail to marcela@chipleader.com with your username.

I will look into your account and find out what the problem is and fix it.

have a great day.

Marce

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess it was just for affiliates with high signups at AP…cause I know UB affiliates with lots of signups didn’t get them…

But to the point of the previous 2 posts…I understand your pain, there should be an alternate method rather than player accounts.

We are workers, not players, and we shouldn’t have to pay an $8 fee to get our payCHEQUE.

Plus, I know many affiliates with subs are still owed 4 months of backpay and counting.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)